Monday 4 February 2013

Ancient Aliens Megazord updates [head]






Once more, it's been a while since the last update, mainly because I keep working away at stuff but forget that I should really be taking screencaps and putting them on the blog.
Anyway, here's the pre-columbian flyer with Akhenaten's face and the transformation mechanisms installed. Akhenaten's face is easily the most complicated part in this entire project, and took me a fair while. I might use it for something other than this project, because I'm quite happy with it as a depiction of the guy's [pretty weird] face.
The only part of the model itself I'm not done with is the mechanism attaching the tail to the body. Since the tail has to come forward to form the chinpiece, its connection mechanism is potentially going to interfere with the head connecting to the body. I may have to attach it to the face instead.
The textures you see here probably won't be the final ones, as they're just default flat colours from Maya, but I wanted an indication of what the final colour scheme will look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment